• Tropix Productions – Developed Production department for Tropix Media with the aim of bringing more commercial work to Cuba. A partner of GPN Network.
• Cubaness (2018)
Cubaness is an online platform with event guide and video portraits — “Cuba Curated”.
Role: Hired key members of Editorial and Video staff. Co-developed brand name and voice of the platform. Editorial concepts of original sections & stories.
• Give Me Future (2017) Major Lazer in Cuba
Role: Credited as Story Producer, Feature Length Documentary (Apple Music)
• Lecture: Panel / Cuba’s Tech Cultural Revolution
Role: Curator, Moderator
• Sea Change by Billabong (Min-Doc on Surf in Cuba)
Role: Talent booking for Interview & Soundtrack
• Polygon.com article on Gaming Culture in Cuba
Role: Consulting & Sourcing of Gaming subculture in Cuba
• Racked.com article on Fashion Designers in Cuba
Role: Consulting & Sourcing of Fashion subculture in Cuba
• Showtime’s House of Lies, episode in Havana
Role: Original Music Remix / Composition
• Questlove in Cuba
Role: Talent Booking, Concert Producer & Video Director
• Netflix shoots THE OA in Cuba
Role: Securing Music Talent for Scene in Episode
• The New Cuba Conference (2015)
Role: Founder & Programmer/Curator of Speakers.
• Podcasts broadcast from Miss Lily’s (New York):
Role: DJ/Host, Programmer
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.